Tuesday 29 October 2013

Hottie #2

Gentleman of the Week:

John Francis Daley,

The 28 year old actor from Wheeling, Illions.


Oh my goodness; he's actually so sexy. He has the perfect lost face, and his smile is the cutest thing ever! He was such an awkward kid in 'Freaks and Geeks'. Daley was also in things like Bones, Kitchen Confidential and Rapture-Palooza. John Francis has a sweet and funny personality. He plays the piano/drums, has a black belt in kung fu; he was also an honor student & is a very talented actor. 























(via andopolis)





describethesky:

YOU GUYS JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND.

This is currently my wallpaper.




 

bonesaholic:

intoyoursunlight:

I’m calling this one: The Day Lance Sweets Learned About How His Surrogate Parents Really Met and the Adverse Affect it Had on His Young Fangirl Heart

ROTFL Jenny.

I really love the way his face kind of slides over to the right when he smiles. His dark curly hair & that huge dimple on his cheek is just perfect or on point; I don't know which word o use. Oh I just love him! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment